Hunting monsters has never been so satisfying and fun. You can do this by gearing up and playing Monster Hunter World Switch. The idea is simple: you are only as good as your equipment is. The best of it comes from the biggest monsters, that you need to take down, either by killing or capturing them.
Monster Hunter World Switch [Ver. 7.1.1]
– Features –
- NO Jailbreak / Custom Firmware Required
- Works on both jailbroken and OEM Nintendo Switch devices
- Runs with OR without SD Card.
- Playable in TV Mode, Tabletop Mode and Handheld
- Save Data Cloud (Keep your progress safe)
- Last Update (Ver. 7.1.1): February 23rd
You start off with a simple weapon and some rudimentary armor and try your luck. Each defeated monster gives better and better loot that will help you subdue tougher creatures. Be wary as some combinations of equipment could affect your combat skills in a negative way. The Astera is your central operation post. Here you can access new missions, trade materials, or even engage in growing various plants.
Monster Hunter: World Switch
HOW TO GET IT ON SWITCH?
- Copy the Monster Hunter World_Switch content on your SD card
- Install the game on your switch
- If online action is required, connect your device to the Internet
- Enjoy the game!
It also contains a training ground for trying out new weaponry and a cantina that may help increase your stats while hunting. The multiplayer part is worth glancing at in Monster Hunter World Switch. Up to four players can join a quest and begin a massive hunt.
– Monster Hunter: World –
- Category: RPG for Switch
- Age rating: 16+
- Size: 11 GB
- Updates System: Up & Running
- Copyright: Presented exclusively by SwitchGamesFree
- PLEASE NOTE: This game is FREE to download but requires security verification to prevent spam. Click on the download button and follow the instructions. Thank you!