Battlefield V Switch is, in many ways, the direct sequel to Battlefield 1, despite its incredibly odd numbering, and the first noticeable change is, of course, that we are back in World War II. It is a well-known era for most of us, but at the same time, it is an event in our recent history that still has many sides and stories to tell. The difference between WWI and WWII – in other words, between Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V – isn’t very noticeable.
Battlefield V Switch [Ver. 4.1.1]
– Features –
- NO Jailbreak / Custom Firmware Required
- Works on both jailbroken and OEM Nintendo Switch devices
- Runs with OR without SD Card.
- Playable in TV Mode, Tabletop Mode and Handheld
- Save Data Cloud (Keep your progress safe)
- Last Update (Ver. 4.1.1): September 29th
Of course, there are elements like tanks, planes, and weapons that are constantly evolving. However, it remains an experience of raw and dirty warfare, full of suffering and death, only here this aspect emerges in different ways. Even though Battlefield V is instantly recognizable, there are a lot more game mechanics. The core has been changed from the ground up, and while it’s not obvious at first glance, it’s completely different.
HOW TO GET IT ON SWITCH?
- Copy the Battlefield V_Switch content on your SD card
- Install the game on your switch
- If online action is required, connect your device to the Internet
- Enjoy the game!
The whole game feels a little tenser and, in some ways, more like Call of Duty. This makes Battlefield V much easier to learn and you will do it much faster, but at the same time, it gives the best players the tools to master the game in new ways. Battlefield V Switch is a must for multiplayer fans.
– BATTLEFIELD V for SWITCH –
- Category: FPS for Switch
- Age rating: 18+
- Size: 10 GB
- Updates System: Up & Running
- Copyright: Presented exclusively by SwitchGamesFree
- PLEASE NOTE: This game is FREE to download but requires security verification to prevent spam. Click on the download button and follow the instructions. Thank you!