For those of you bored of all the FPSs out there, here comes a game with a twist. By playing Deathloop Switch, you need to eliminate 8 marks before time resets itself. That’s right: if you leave a target alive by midnight or if you die, the entire day starts from scratch.
Deathloop Switch Switch [Ver. 4.2.8]
– Features –
- NO Jailbreak / Custom Firmware Required
- Works on both jailbroken and OEM Nintendo Switch devices
- Runs with OR without SD Card.
- Playable in TV Mode, Tabletop Mode and Handheld
- Save Data Cloud (Keep your progress safe)
- Last Update (Ver. 4.2.8): September 24th
Take command of Colt and guide him on his mission to take out the Visionaries. You can find these targets spread out in the 4 districts of the island, which are under the protection of a time loop. In Deathloop, you need to be stealthy to learn routines, parkour skills and gadgets to infiltrate, weapons and powers to eliminate security. But this will not be an easy task. The actions you take in one district can affect the behavior of people in another district.
HOW TO GET IT ON SWITCH?
- Copy the Deathloop for Switch content on your SD card
- Install the game on your switch
- If online action is required, connect your device to the Internet
- Enjoy the game!
Another great part about Deathloop Switch is the multiplayer mode. Here, you can access another player’s game, by controlling Julianna, an agent hired to protect the island. This is of course an optional setting but adds levels of entertainment to the game once selected.
– DEATHLOOP for SWITCH –
- Category: FPS for Switch
- Age rating: 17+
- Size: 9 GB
- Updates System: Up & Running
- Copyright: Presented exclusively by SwitchGamesFree
- PLEASE NOTE: This game is FREE to download but requires security verification to prevent spam. Click on the download button and follow the instructions. Thank you!