The Forest – How to Play on Switch
The Forest Switch is not a trip to the forest looking for edible mushrooms, but rather an excellent survival experience that can sometimes be extremely difficult. The beginning resembles the TV series “Lost” because you are a survivor of a plane crash on a peninsula populated by cannibals and mutants who kidnapped your son.
The Forest Switch [Ver. 1.4.2]
– Features –
- NO Jailbreak / Custom Firmware Required
- Works on both jailbroken and OEM Nintendo Switch devices
- Runs with OR without SD Card.
- Playable in TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, and Handheld
- Save Data Cloud (Keep your progress safe)
- Last Update (Ver. 1.4.2): February 23rd
Now you fly in business class, and the next moment you find yourself involved in a plane crash. Parts of the wreckage of the plane are scattered practically all over the map. That means you’ve been lucky, being away from any cannibal. If you are not so lucky, you should prepare your weapons. The Forest Switch is a great game where there is so much to see and do.
HOW TO GET IT ON SWITCH?
- Copy The Forest_Switch content on your SD card
- Install the game on your Switch
- If online action is required, connect your device to the Internet
- Enjoy the game!
Artificial intelligence will leave you truly terrified while playing alone in the dark, and you will be even more grateful when a friend will help you online. This is one of the best survival experiences at the moment, and in terms of horror, it really stands out. If you’re ready for a challenge, this is a forest worth exploring carefully. All you have to do is download now this survival game for Switch.
– The Forest for SWITCH –
- Category: Horror-Survival games for Switch
- Age rating: 18+
- Size: 2 GB
- Updates System: Up & Running
- Copyright: Presented exclusively by SwitchGamesFree
- PLEASE NOTE: This game is FREE to download but requires security verification to prevent spam. Click on the download button and follow the instructions. Thank you!