Game menu Star Wars Squadrons Switch meets several main sections – multiplayer and story mode. The single-player campaign tells the story of the confrontation between two squadrons of the Empire and the New Republic – “Vanguard” and “Titan”, respectively. Nearly all of the events on display take place shortly after the Battle of Endor in Star Wars Episode 6 and revolve around the rebels’ secret weapon, Project Starhawk.
Star Wars Squadrons Switch [Ver. 5.2.8]
– Features –
- NO Jailbreak / Custom Firmware Required
- Works on both jailbroken and OEM Nintendo Switch devices
- Runs with OR without SD Card.
- Playable in TV Mode, Tabletop Mode and Handheld
- Save Data Cloud (Keep your progress safe)
- Last Update (Ver. 5.2.8): September 24th
In Star Wars: Squadrons, we are given full play on both sides of the conflict. The rebels, with the exception of a couple of characters, including Trandoshan Trisk, are again the walking stereotypes. The Imperials turned out to be more interesting. And although we recognize fellow squadrons only in short dialogues between missions, and in cinematic cutscenes, this is enough to consider the personalities of the pilots of Thai fighters. That there is Shen, who never takes off his helmet, knocked down several times and literally pieced together on the operating table.
Star Wars Squadrons
HOW TO GET IT ON SWITCH?
- Copy the Star Wars Squadrons_Switch content on your SD card
- Install the game on your Switch
- If online action is required, connect your device to the Internet
- Enjoy the game!
The scriptwriters and game designers, of course, play on fan nostalgia, spicing everything up with references, sounds, and music familiar from childhood. And the first one also confidently saves the campaign. Anyway, the “plot” leaves a feeling that Motive Studios was most strongly inspired by TIE Fighter, and only then Rogue Squadron. Star Wars Squadrons Switch looks bright and modern. The graphics are beautiful and at first glance slick, but close examination of the ships and stations shows rough work with shadows and minimal detail. That is, from afar, everything is fine, and then there is a calculation on the enthusiasm for the battle, where you do not pay attention to visual trifles.
– STAR WARS SQUADRONS for SWITCH –
- Category: Space-Combat games for Switch
- Age rating: 12+
- Size: 11 GB
- Updates System: Up & Running
- Copyright: Presented exclusively by SwitchGamesFree
- PLEASE NOTE: This game is FREE to download but requires security verification to prevent spam. Click on the download button and follow the instructions. Thank you!