After the most successful launch of Horizon Zero Dawn, Guerrilla Games pushed on with another great release. Thus, Horizon Forbidden West Switch is here to fill in the shoes and does so in a grand manner. You get to explore the West of the former USA after an apocalyptic event took place. Robotic creatures decimated the land and you get to fight them in the aftermath.
Horizon Forbidden West Switch [Ver. 1.2.6]
– Features –
- NO Jailbreak / Custom Firmware Required
- Works on both jailbroken and OEM Nintendo Switch devices
- Runs with OR without SD Card.
- Playable in TV Mode, Tabletop Mode and Handheld
- Save Data Cloud (Keep your progress safe)
- Last Update (Ver. 1.2.6): February 23rd
The story of Horizon: Forbidden West takes place in an open world and allows for both exploration and combat. The former includes diving as well as climbing high structures for an added sense of freedom. In battle mode, players can use both close quarter attacks as well as ranged ones.
Horizon Forbidden West
HOW TO GET IT ON SWITCH?
- Copy the Horizon Forbidden West_Switch content on your SD card
- Install the game on your switch
- If online action is required, connect your device to the Internet
- Enjoy the game!
Although you are free to explore the beautiful, desolated land, you will have to complete some set objectives. These in turn offer rewarding drops that will keep you fighting. Horizon Forbidden West Switch is a great adventure waiting to happen. And when you add killer, monstrous machines, success is ensured.
– Horizon Forbidden West for SWITCH –
- Category: Action-RPG for Switch
- Age rating: 16+
- Size: 16 GB
- Updates System: Up & Running
- Copyright: Presented exclusively by SwitchGamesFree
- PLEASE NOTE: This game is FREE to download but requires security verification to prevent spam. Click on the download button and follow the instructions. Thank you!