The largest city in Japan is under attack and the Ghostbusters are not there to help. Yes, Ghostwire Tokyo Switch pits you against spiritual apparitions and phantoms and does a great job. Beautifully made with the Unreal Engine 4, this release takes you on a wondrous adventure.
Ghostwire Tokyo Switch [Ver. 1.6.5]
– Features –
- NO Jailbreak / Custom Firmware Required
- Works on both jailbroken and OEM Nintendo Switch devices
- Runs with OR without SD Card.
- Playable in TV Mode, Tabletop Mode and Handheld
- Save Data Cloud (Keep your progress safe)
- Last Update (Ver. 1.6.5): September 24th
In Ghostwire: Tokyo, you control Akito, the protagonist, while he makes use of his paranormal skills in trying to liberate Tokyo. The adventure will lead you on dangerous paths and rough terrain but you must prevail. You will need to perform a powerful ritual in order to be successful. But until then, make use of the power of the spirits you defeat by absorbing them.
HOW TO GET IT ON SWITCH?
- Copy the Ghostwire Tokyo_Switch content on your SD card
- Install the game on your switch
- If online action is required, connect your device to the Internet
- Enjoy the game!
This in turn will help you upgrade your psychic powers and become your most powerful form. The fun does not end here. Ghostwire Tokyo Switch also lets you make use of physical hits. Once your opponent is weak enough, you can use old-fashioned karate moves to take him down for good.
– Ghostwire Tokyo for SWITCH –
- Category: Action-Adventure games for Switch
- Age rating: 18+
- Size: 27 GB
- Updates System: Up & Running
- Copyright: Presented exclusively by SwitchGamesFree
- PLEASE NOTE: This game is FREE to download but requires security verification to prevent spam. Click on the download button and follow the instructions. Thank you!